Wednesday 15 August 2012

Pre-exam jitters ...

Am back! Haven't been blogging in ages!! OMG. It may be because I'm busy right now, in the midst of preparing for my upcoming Prelims! I mean, which Secondary Four student isn't?
Okay, tomorrow is my official English Oral exam! I find that I'm quite confident in my Reading and my Picture Discussion should be not too bad, but my Conversation really gives me the jitters!! I can't even manage a decent speech, and you want me to talk NON-STOP for FIVE MINUTES?! I can just die, or rather, anyone not confident can die too ><
I'm hoping to score 10/12 for my Passage, 9/12 for my Picture, and 11/16 for my Conversation. This would give me an A1 just nice on the dot. Let's hope my Guardian Angel(s) is/are especially looking out for me tomorrow and pouring down on me good vocabulary that I can use in my Oral (:
So, my Prelims are coming up too! But the funny thing is that I don't feel stressed until I reach the exam venue, which is like, too late eh? Well, I get scared, I panic and break out in cold sweat too, but somehow, all these are not motivating me. And not making me work harder! Even now as I'm typing this, I don't feel stressed to practice my Oral or revise more, even though I'm afraid of what I would score.
Oh, by the way, I'm aiming for an A2 in all of my subjects for Prelims 2! Yes, I know it's a far cry from what I'm scoring now (I got 26 for my L1R5, 18 for LiR4),
but heyy, no harm in trying and being optimistic right? It might even spur me to do better! :D
All right, shall end here now. Need to start completing my homework and assignments on time to start the ball rolling. It's never too late for anything. Well, unless you're dead. CHOYY!
So shall be back maybe in a week? Sayonara! ^~^

~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment