Tuesday 9 October 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~

Hello people! Back after a long- wait. It's LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG break. Hahaha.
Okays, shall give you all a little recap over what has happened to me, nothing serious of course, or I wouldn't be here. Heheh.
Firstly, my Prelim 2 results. I think I got like 24 for my L1R5, and 14 for my L1R4. Hmm, how can that be possible, you might be thinking, such a huge difference?! Yeah, neither I know why, but since the system (supposingly it's reliable) counted it for me, i'm hoping it's true, so at least I'm just 4points away from my desired course in Ngee Ann Poly. Then I'll prove to everyone I'm not the dumb girl that I am. YES I WILL.
Secondly, I'M NOW SO-CALLED OBSESSED WITH YTF, OR RATHER, RYANHIGA!!! <3 He is just plain awesome and dashing in all his videos! I anticipate more of his new videos, and I re-watch his videos, I think countless times! I ADORE HIM ALOT!!! <3 Thirdly, I'll update my idol fanbase HAHAHA. Shall tell you all now and maybe add some pictures in my next post (which might be centuries later) kay? ORIGINAL : Kim Jonghyun, Jung Yonghwa, Chris Hemsworth and Kim Taeyeon. NOW : All the above plus Jung iLwoo, RyanHiga, Jesseca Liu and Hayden Panettiere! If you Google them, you'll see that I have taste in both females and hunks HAHAH! Cause they're all so pretty and handsome~ HAHAHA! Okay ... Now's not the time to be fangirling ><

Lastly, if you all don't know, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! Well, I'm supposed to be happy today, but it seems like any other ordinary day. Why? Cause the atmosphere just isn't there. It just doesn't seem like a special occasion. And frankly speaking, I'm kinda disappointed. Friends whom I thought would remember, didn't bother to wish me at least. Friends whom I've spent so much time and effort on, well, didn't seem to me like they'll put in the same effort in future. Ohwell.
But my friends (Zihui, Mirian, Alvin, Jarel, Rusyaidi) did surprise me with a chocolate cake and a birthday song! Although we couldn't finish it and I gave it to the bookshop aunties, but THANKYOU STILL~
And I've gotten some nice and lovely presents this time round! I got a polka dotted blue small bagpack, a beautiful dress and Famous Amos cookies by my sisters, SHIYA, VENESSA AND KIMBERLEY respectively!!!~
Also, my real sister gave me three novels and a $10 voucher from Kinokuniya! My youngest sister gave me a hairtie ribbon too~
JIAYI, gave me a cute notebook with an equally adorable giraffe correction tape!
SO THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRESENTS! LOVE THEM ALOT! ^~^
Kay, this shall be dedicated to my mum. Even though she wasn't around as she went for a course, she didn't forget the yearly routine of giving a red packet to the birthday child. She tasked my dad to pass it to me, and when I retrieved from his hand, it was thick. Like extraordinary thicker. I thought it was filled with many $2 notes, as I knew my parents could not afford much, but I was wrong! The red packet contained 5 $10 notes, totalling to $50!!! Well I expected just $16, as my parents only give us red packets according to our ages, so this was beyond my wildest dreams!!! SO THANKYOU BOTH MUMMY AND DADDY~!!!
Hahah, actually looking back, my day went past quite smoothly and happily, considering the fact that people still owe me pressies~ hehehe :P
So I shall take a pic next time to show you guys what I've got~
Phew. What a long post. My fingers are numb from typing this through my phone while my eyelids are drooping. I'm yawning as well. Have I made you guys yawn yet? HAHAHA.
Allright! It's been a long day eh? THANKYOU for reading this lengthy post and have a good night! :D

Signing off, ~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment