Friday 20 April 2012

Can time change people?

All right, i'm back after like 2weeks? I wanna update as frequently as I can, but as some of you all know, I'm kinda restricted. But i'll do my best. So I have a couple of things to say, I mean after 2weeks, who wouldn't? I'm updating using my phone, so pardon my spelling mistakes yeah.
Where do I start? Hmmm ... Okay. Well, the past 2 weeks my class had a serious theft case and we roughly know who it is. But we didn't expose him directly. And to cut a long story short, the money was returned in the end. To the thief I have a few things to say, if you are reading this, that is. I hope you will not steal again and that you have learnt your lesson. Now you know what are the consequences. But the thing is, whenever we wear our class jacket in future, we will be reminded of this incident. It was supposed to be just pure, innocent, happy memories of our class, but you just had to destroy them. Haiz.
Today I kinda exploded in class. Whenever MissAngeliaWong start to talk, the guys start yakking away at THE TOP OF THEIR VOICES. And I mean at least 6 AT THE SAME TIME. You know how noisy it is?! So I raised my voice at them, hahah. FIRST TIME in 2years. I shocked myself too. But don't worry, after a while, I regained my happy-go-lucky personality, teehee.
Someone just made me so disappointed today. I was supposed to celebrate his birthday, thinking with a heart-to-heart sibling talk. But he decided his friends were more important. I didn't even know he was gonna bring his friends along. We walked till KTPH, then they ran to the foodcourt. Leaving me behind walking like a loner. There and then, I decided that if he didn't care that I was awkward, I would have to stand up for myself. So I went back to CCHY, packed up and left with someone who knew of my presence, and at the same time, kept my dignity.
All right, sad things aside. The happy stuff are coming up! Well, I left school today with Mirian and we went to print 4R pics of memorable events with all our friends. We wanted to place them in an album so we could remember our secondary school life and wonderful friends in the future, it's more meaningful too.
Oh, I bought a polka dot uniball SIGNO 0.38! It's like so chio! If I can post what it looks like, I will. My phone can't seem to post. It was love at first sight! Hahah! <3
Shit. Just realised I've written a freaking essay. And I still have stuff to say. Argh. To those who actually read through the whole post, I applaud you. And THANK YOU :D

My Quote of the Day : Existence is being non-existent when others need you the most. ~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment