Tuesday 24 April 2012

An undesirable Degel/Anvil? (Angel + Devil)

Hi there! (:
Hmm, my class had our 2.4km run today, and well, I did quite badly for my standards. I would normally be in the top 6 for every PE run, but today, haiz, I was 17th. I guess it was because during PE lessons, people rarely give their best, it's not even the real thing, so why bother? Ironically, those who said I ran fast and that they would pace me, finished earlier then me. What a joke to even think I was fast. I was never fast. With or without stitches.
Today I was insulted by some guy who thinks he's all high and mighty. He was indirectly calling me ugly. I just get so freaking pissed whenever I think of it. Come on! He should look at himself in the mirror first! And. This is not the first time. He called me 'flat-chested' in front of a group of people before. I mean like, Hey, I know right? Did you have to point it out so explicitly in front of others?! Arghhh, evil bastard. :/
But what he said made me lose my self-confidence. I felt so ... undesirable? Nahhh, can't find that word. It's just that I bet whoever (excluding guys of course) is reading this is much much prettier than me.
Which I guess is obvious. I didn't have a nice complexion or big sparkling eyes to start off with.
The only thing that could cheer me up was my 119 photos!! Thanks dad! Now all I have to do is to buy a scrapbook or album to store them! Yeahhh :D
Argh, not again! Wasted my evening and time reading THE HUNGER GAMES. Three reasons. One, the book was just too exhilarating to put down, all the suspense, tension ... gosh! You just want to find out what's next! Two, I borrowed this book from WeiLe, so i'm sure with each passing day, the condition of the book will deteriorate. So i'm determined to return it to her tmr. Three, I lost all motivation to study. Didn't feel like doing anything brain-vexing. So I slacked today. Which obviously isn't good.
I think I better end off here, enjoy the book while it lasts, and SLEEP! Tmr's a content day! Goodnights! ^.^

My Quote of the Day : Never insult someone for the sake of impressing others.
~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment