Sunday 22 April 2012

Happiness, dejection, shock. All-in-one.

I'm unable to sleep, so here I am again.
Well, my weekends have been rather boring, actually, ALL my weekends are. I can only stay at home and revise. Or do housework. Can't hang out with friends. Well, what can I expect? I have to prove to my parents that I will achieve good results before terms and conditions. And that's why I prefer school, in a way.
Looking back, there were few events in the past week that made me feel ... unwanted. Everytime, when someone close asks me to go out with her or do something together, it's because their first choice isn't free, and they didn't want to do it alone. So they asked me. I know I should feel grateful, that my life wouldn't be so boring and that someone actually thinks about me, but I just feel like a second choice. That people don't think of me first. That i'm a replacement.


Well, let's put those sad stuff aside and lemme find events worth cheering about. Hmm ... Oh, I found my friendship band! You may think that it's just a useless band, but it has special significance. It was my FIRST EVER COMPLETE band! Moreover, I took at least an hour and 15minutes to finish it, so I cannot lose it. Get it now? (:


And. I was ransacking my fridge the other day and guess what I found? My long-forgotten STICKY jar! With at least one-quarter filled, of course. Who likes to see an empty jar?
The thing is, how could I have forgotten I had STICKY? I think i'm the only person whose STICKY can last them for 9months because of my short-term memory. Yeah, I bought it since July. Epic fail right.

All right, gotta force myself to sleep eve- SHIIITTTT! I JUST SAW A FREAKING COCKROACH CRAWL UNDER MY BED!!! YIKES!! How am I gonna sleep now?! I'm so afraid it will crawl onto me and ... EEEWWWW! I can't think about it!!
Sheesh, I shall end here and solve this problem myself. And try to sleep. If the cockroach will promise to be a good boy and not crawl onto me. Don't ask me why I guessed it's a boy. I have worse problems to solve.
Seeya!

~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment