Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wealthless Games

Hi again, I have a feeling I'm gonna spout more nonsense in this entry, but let's see.
I just realised my O'level Chinese Oral would be just 33 days away! And I'm a novice in this aspect. I can't speak fluently, even my friends said it was weird, the way I sounded in chinese. This problem is getting real serious. Can't speak well = low overall chinese marks = low L1R5! I've decided to speak more often in Chinese, hoping it's not too late to salvage my already hopeless chinese speaking skills ><
Oh, I had my Humanities lesson today, but after searching around alittle bit, I still can't find my friendship band. Didn't feel really depressed, but just sad that I lost something sentimental. Life still has to go on right? And I mean, it's JUST a friendship band, I didn't lose my friend or something worse. So let's find the silver lining.
This year is the worst year for me. I'm currently going through 'The Wealthless Games'. Sorry! Just finished poring over 'The Hunger Games' as you all know. The star-crossed Katniss and Peeta are still stuck in my head. I mean, this is the final year where I get to see my batch of secondary school buddies, who knows whether we'll be able meet up in future? Of course. God. But that's besides the point. So I'm wealthless (is there even such a word?) as I've been buying birthday gifts for friends I'm close to. At least once every month. And I've increased my circle of friends every year. You get my point.
Hmm, been thinking of a practical solution to my school's lack of funds flow. Venice was my inspiration. If ancient Venice could forgo their moral values and bribe the pirates, why can't we? My solution was simple. Let companies advertise on our worksheets and exam scripts. You might think it's ridiculous, but Marshall Cavendish can advertise their assessment books and we get the money? The possibilties are endless. Hmm, just a suggestion luhh. Hahah, imagine i write this to SSS! Heyy, maybe I really should to humour them :P
All right, shall stop here. Need to finish up my Emaths homework by tmr. Or else MrsGoh will hunt me down like a prey with a bow and arrow. Shit, the Hunger Games seeped into my brain again! Actually, she won't realise till a day or two days later. I'm sure she will chase me for it on Saturday, Flag Day. Like anyone will bring homework to school. So turns out I didn't really crap much actually, compared to my other posts, heheh.
Seeya people! ^.^

My Quote of the Day : You have a right to feel sad when you have lost something, but be glad it's not something much more valuable : your life.
~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment