Monday 23 April 2012

Bad start for a happy day

It's a brand new week, with a brand new start. And what a day I had. It started out bad, but as time passed, my luck changed for the better.
I got stuck between the MRT train doors in the morning rush hours. To be more precise, my bag was stuck. Strangely enough, I wasn't pissed or mad at the train driver, just embarrassed with all the stares. Besides, I threw the school's image away by saying, "What the hell". Even though it isn't that offensive, but still, I find it shameful.
And I can't believe i'm so careless! I lost my precious friendship band twice! Cause JingWen wanted to see my band, so I brought it to EngLit class, and I forgot to retrieve it from 4D. I only realised it during the next period. I considered going back to search for it but wouldn't it be weird?

Me : *knocks on door*
Teacher : Yes?
Me : Can I look for my friendship band? I lost it here.
4D people : Er ... What? *thinks i'm a psycho*

So yeah. I shall just have to wait till Wednesday. Or a time where I can sneak in to search for it, which most probably means never.
Now, I said the day ended happily. And I have a good cause to cheer about! Remember I wanted to print about 100+ pics? I just counted, I have 119. Which amounts to 119 x $0.25 = $29.75. But now, I can get them for FREE! No, I didn't bribe anybody or steal, just that my dad can help me print them. I don't think I can say much in detail, in case it infringes on his company's policy, just know it's not anything illegal. Well obviously, or I wouldn't be here yakking away.
Oh, remember in my previous post, I said that I thought it was a male cockroach? Well, I was wrong. It was a female. It could fly. Which freaked me out even more. I spent a whole hour trying to kill it. Sorry insect, but as you know, in Singapore, the human species and the insect species almost never mix.
Hmm, reflecting back to today's train incident, there's a sliver lining. It was my bag that got stuck, not my arm. Imagine your arms being squeezed, with a force so great, i'm sure SMRT would have to pay my hospital bills. Hahah.
And. I sincerely hope i'm not on STOMP. The ordeal (?) lasted 3 secs, enough for one to snap a picture, but let's hope nobody reacted that quick.
So shall end here. Seeya! ^.^

My Quote of the Day : We should stop complaining and start contemplating.
~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment