Tuesday 1 May 2012

Lovely Saturday ...

All right, lemme start from Saturday.
I woke up late. Yes, at 8am. My alarm rang at 6:30am, however I slienced it. And the next thing I knew, it was 8am. The thing is, my body automatically switches to 'Lazy Pig' mode on weekends. It's almost impossible for me to wake up anything earlier than 10am. Unless a fire broke out. Yikes, touchwood! *touches paper instead*
Hmm, I had this Flag Day activity, where we had to get freewill donations from the public. Phew, it was hard work. My group, AnQing, Kimberley, LiWen, QianHui and Mirian, oh, plus me, we went to Toa Payoh, thinking that since it was a big unsheltered centre (we couldn't source for donations in shopping malls), we could get lotsa people to donate. Turns out, we weren't the only one. We saw a few other schools plus our own CCHY students, 'fighting' for people. We couldn't collect much, since everyone went, "Oh, I donated already." and they shown us the sticker. Well, I wouldn't go down without a fight. So I walked, and here's my route.

Toa Payoh MRT station --> KOI --> KFC --> SHOP AND SAVE --> NTUC via carpark --> COURTS --> HDB Building --> COFFEE BEAN --> BUS INTERCHANGE.

I toured the whole Toa Payoh Centre. In the end, I gave up. At every part of the above route, I saw students. EVERY PART. Oh, except the HDB Building and COFFEE BEAN. Cause there were security guards. My group, knowing that we couldn't just stick to Toa Payoh, next moved on to Ang Mo Kio. And there we met WeiLe and LiTong. They were seriously smart. You know the bus stop outside AMK MRT station? They stationed themselves there at both sides. So if the commuters didn't go by WeiLe's side, they had to go through LiTong. Smart huh? To their credit, they collected quite a fair bit of money, as seen from their bulging and seemingly heavy bag.
After we decided that we had done enough, we went to eat. And drank GONG CHA! Heheh.

Lovely day overall, except for the waking up late bit. But I consider it lovely, as I missed GONG CHA so much and MrsGoh didn't scold or lecture me! Surprisingly.

Argh, boring Sunday, shan't talk much about it. All I do, and normally do, is just homework, housework, homework, sleep. BORINGGGGGG... The only exciting part is the last part, sleep.

Shall continue in my next entry, don't want to make it seem too long, till everybody skips my post and read certain parts of it only. Seeya ^.^

Quote of the Day : Sometimes, you don't have to search far, as what you need, may be near.
~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment