Tuesday 1 May 2012

Eating spree!

Monday was my Chinese exams, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
I brought two Chinese e-dictionaries, as I had a feeling that someone might need to borrow one from me. And how true it was. WeiLe needed one and then she switched on the dict. All it did was flicker 'Low Battery!'. Stupid me! I thought about bringing an extra dict but didn't check the battery! Sheesh! ><
After school, ZiHui and I went to study, with the intention of studying in peace at NorthPoint Starbucks. It's much quieter compared to Macdonalds. We found a 2-seater table then went to get some food. ZiHui ordered a salad wrap and only after that, did the cashier tell us we couldn't study at that particular round table we had settled into. Studying is only allowed at the rectangular table nearest to the escalators. Like WHAT THE SHIT! Only after we bought something, then did they tell us. Seriously! It was OBVIOUSLY on PURPOSE. Tsk, still want to earn that few dollars from us poor little school students. Okay ... without the 'little'. And like what's the difference between studying and surfing the Net? And surfing the Net is allowed at all tables. Haiz.

Studying is only allowed at the tables outside the air-conditioned Macdonalds, it was so stuffy and warm there! But we had no choice. We didn't like the library. And not bad luhh, ignore all the traffic noises and sounds around you, and you should be fine.
We studied till like 5:15pm, then we decided we should take a break. So we toured Northpoint, since like it's the only place we could go to. And that was the FIRST TIME A FRIEND STUFFED ME WITH FOOD. ZiHui didn't like eating too much, and I on the opposite, could just gorge myself with food if I could. I have the luck to be born with a high metabolism rate. So whatever she ate, I ate half. Lemme tell you what the myriad of food I had in that few hours.

Starbucks' salad wrap, Macdonalds' Seaweed Shaker fries, Ice Lemon Tea, Kueh, Sushi, Ice-cream, Fried mushrooms.

Hahah, it was like an eating spree! I was super full to the max. Luckily I didn't have dinner at home. But I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to ZiHui, all the food that she brought me to eat, were those I wished I could have tasted a long time ago. It's just that I was broke.

So ... an entry dedicated to just Monday. Heheh, shall seeya all around! ^.^

~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment