Friday 25 May 2012

Charity Bazaar.

Hahah, hello again! I guess this post will emphasise more on the Charity Bazaar that just passed 2days ago, but it will still include my daily doses of happiness. No tears for this memorable week.
Hmm, I'm not one who cam-whores much, so I rarely post pictures of myself and pose for school events like these. I dislike being in pictures if I know i'm not looking my best, hahah. Kay, firstly, I went about the different booths with no other than ZiHui, Mirian and Alvin. Jarel didn't come that day. With my budget of $5 ( I wasn't willing to spend anything more than that ), I bought a Henna, 2servings of fries, 1kacang puteh, 1sausage and 2heart keychains.

Well, the Henna wasn't really up to my expectations. Hmm, I guess it was my fault. Because of my incoming Chinese O'level exam, I decided to settle for something not so obvious, to play safe. So I decided on my name. But on hindsight now, I guess it won't matter to the invilgators. The Henna-ist ( don't think it's an official word ) asked me how would I like my name to be written. She suggested "Block letters" and I should have thought of "Cursive", but I didn't. So that's how I got my first Henna. The block letters made my already huge hand look enormous. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but I think my hands are big for a girl. Girls are meant to have delicate, just right hands, not stumpy ones like mine. Sheesh.

Then being lazy people, we decided to sit and rest somewhere. With no booth to man, it was getting kinda boring as we could only walk in circles. Since Alvin bought a helium balloon ( A HELIUM BALLOON IS WAY COOL! ) that came down to being a useless thing in the end, we had our share of fun while at it. All four of us wrote our wishes on that lighter-than-air thing, and than we let that balloon fly to its freedom ... or rather doom since "What goes up, must come down". Aiya, I shall be optmistic. The balloon flew to Heaven and gave our wishes to God to be fulfilled. Yes, all our wishes will come true!

We had a water-filled balloon with us too, that could act as a dangerous or exciting water bomb, depending on how you look at it. To us, it was none. It was useless. Hehehe. So with inspiration from the way we handled the helium balloon, we decided to write our grievances on it and dump it on the floor. However, when we were about to throw it, it burst in my hand, soaking me and ZiHui. I pinched it with little force as you would when you pinch your nose, that little! But it still exploded in my hand. Haiz.

Oh, there, on your left! It's the 2keychains that I bought since I didn't know what else to buy with $1 left. It was originally $1.50, but I had only $1 left and since they wanted to clear their stocks, they just let it go at $1, last hour sales, hahah. I actually wanted a cartoon file, but it was $2 and even with the myriad of designs, I still didn't really find what I was looking for. Besides, I could give one keychain to my youngest sister. Wanna guess which heart keychain I gave her?

Now, for my weekly doses of happiness. I BOUGHT ANOTHER SIGNO UNIBALL PEN! IN LIGHT BLUE BARREL WITH POLKA DOTS! I think I'm going crazy for polka dot pens, with this latest addition, I now have a total of 5 pens with polka dot barrels, muahahaha!

My joy now is further magnified with the fact that I'm now eating ALIVE yoghurt and I have the choice to have another. Not only that, I just bought 3 ice-cream cones for myself! I just love these kinds of delectable, indulging, sweet-tasting food! YUMMY! :D

All right, shall end here. Who knows? Maybe I have tempted you to buy your favourite ice-cream as well, HAHAH! Until next time, seeya!~

~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment