Friday 11 May 2012

Happy week.

Hi, here again, after a brief rest. Couldn't find time to blog with all my ever overloading Amaths papers...
So... I think the Hunger Games trilogy is AWESOME! I was addicted to the series, I read the HUNGER GAMES in two days and the CATCHING FIRE in four! Currently engrossed in the MOCKINGJAY. Someone please buy me the series for my birthday! HAHAH, nahhh, just joking. But oh, how much I want the whole trilogy.
Oh, THE AVENGERS is BRILLIANT TOO! Ten fingers up and ten toes up for it! Super action-packed and thrilling! Those of you who have not watched it, hurry grab the chance to watch it! It's worth that few dollars! Okay, I sound super excited about it, as if I'm in charge for advertising it, but yeah, I wouldn't mind publicising it because it's just too impressive! Heheh.
Hmm, discovered a cool online video downloader that allows you to convert videos directly ONLINE WITHOUT ANY INSTALLATIONS! Have downloaded many vidoes into my phone recently! Hehehe. Again. It's called catchvideo.net, you can go and check it out.


Hmm, my name, ELIZA, is getting increasingly common. And I don't like it at all. Not one bit. So I created my own... erm... name? How about Eliuiza? It still contains the original elements of ELIZA, or rather, letters, and it's way more unique. I've even crazily written a cursive of it.


OH, I just bought my Mother's Day presents too! So sweet of me right? Well, hope she'll like it. But I'm sure she will.
All right, shall end off here. A concise summary of my last few days. Seeya~!

~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment