Saturday 5 May 2012

My 4 idols.

Hellooo, I'm back soon, like I said, heheh.
Hmm, this post is gonna be a random one, my hands were dying to type something so I just wanted to talk about my four favourite idols. Hahah.
Sooo, I think they are handsome and pretty, but I won't really go gaga over them. Unless I get to see them in person!! If only it would really happen.
In chronological order, of who I adored first, heheh.

Kim Jong Hyun (SHINee)

Nahhh, joking! :P But that's really made in his like, so cute too right, that tiger! Hahah!
Okay, the REAL him.


So, second up, Kim Tae-yeon (Girls' Generation, SNSD)

Don't you think she's really pretty?


Third, Jung Yong Hwa (CNBlue)

Actually, I didn't know he existed till I watched the Korean drama 'He's Beautiful'. Hahah, that's when I noticed him!


Lastly, Chris Hemsworth (Thor)

Again, only when I watched Thor, did I realise he's quite handsome, hahah.

All right, my 4 favourite idols. Haiz, all of them have their own talents as well! JongHyun and Taeyeon can sing, Yong Hwa can sing AND act, and Chris can act too! Plus, their looks. It's no wonder many of them have fans all around the world, me included. Heheh.
Oh, I'm gonna watch 'The Avengers' tomorrow, so yeap, I get to see Thor again! :D So shall end here. I guess this post made all of you who are reading, dream or wonder about your own idols. Seeya~

No comments:

Post a Comment