Saturday 5 May 2012

Miserable life.

Hiii, back again! ^~^
Hmm, I lost something. AGAIN. Don't know why, my stuff have been missing these past few weeks. Haiz. Well, this time it's a bottle of nail polish remover. I brought it to school with the purpose of lending my friend to remove her nail polish. I placed it in a carrier bag, with a birthday present and some biscuits. Because I had my Prelim practical exams that day, my belongings were placed outside the Labs. Then after the exams, we were brought to a holding room, or rather the Lecture Theatre. So it could have been stolen? Or I misplaced it? But it's highly unlikely. As I had the birthday present with me throughout. But who would steal a bottle of nail polish remover, of all things? Why not grab the more useful birthday present, or the CHIPSMORE if they're hungry? I don't get it. And I can't seem to find a lead.
But I have a crazy idea. What if the Labs had run out of alcohol, so the teachers stole mine? HAHAHA, what an unplausible idea! :P Ohwell, just shall have to buy another bottle, before the June holidays. That's when i'm gonna polish my nails! Excited! :D
Oh, it's weird, I had acute pain, at my right lower back, yesterday. And fortunately, the pain lasted only for a day. I was wondering how I would survive the ordeal with school and everything. It would come and go, lasting for a few unbearable minutes. Hope it's not anything serious.
And. I really really REALLY HATE my life right now, so freaking restricted! I can't use the computer, watch TV programs, grab something from the fridge or hang out with my friends at will! Haven't went out and shopped with my friends since last year. I know that it's my major O'level year, but all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Or rather, makes Eliza a pathetic girl. Sheesh. I must, must, MUST prove to my parents that i'm not the stupid, dumb, blur daughter they think I am! Somehow.
Shall end here, for now. Maybe post another soon (:

Quote of the Day : What you have accomplished now, may not define what you'll be in the future.
~ANGELICDEVIL~

No comments:

Post a Comment